Episode 5 | December 7, 2011
Bobbie Ersland, Mike Pahl, and Chris Pahl discuss Mike’s recent cruise, credit cards, stupid people at banks, who deserves to win the NFL MVP award, the fantasy football playoffs, our Weekly Predictions, and the Chris Kluwe Tweet of the Week!
- The Credit Card Prank | ZUG.com
- MVP Meter: The race for second place | Yahoo Sports
- Why Drew Brees, Not Aaron Rodgers, Should Be the 2011 NFL MVP | Bleacher Report
- Can you be MVP without playing? In Manning’s case, maybe | NFL
- Most valuable? Gotta be Tebow right now | Fox Sports
- National Football League Most Valuable Player Award | Wikipedia